Monday, May 28, 2012

The Three Witches are back!!!!!

Yup, we are back in the Juney and Rose Studio to help with Halloween decorations for 2012.  You've never met Juney and Rose but they are one in the same.  You might say one always knows what the other is doing.  What a hoot !!!  Well, Juney and Rose asked if I'd help them make a pumpkin for Halloween, and of course I couldn't say no "of course not".
Well we began with a styrofoam ball and I drew my design on it.  Then I asked J & R what they thought and they couldn't stop laughing.  I'm not a pro at sculpting with clay, not by a long shot, but what do I have to lose.  My grandson says his mouth looks neat.  Only time will tell, and he's not painted yet, and we all know looks can be deceiving !
Here is a picture of what was started today.  He has to dry for a few days before I add his eyes, and his hat or crown "I haven't decided".  I'll be working on him in between my classes with Christy which starts next week. Tell me what you think, I'd like to hear your thoughts.
I've got to come up with a name too, golly what should his name be?  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment